If you are Looking for a place to get your Volkswagen Beetle restored? We offer a wide range of restoration services to get your Bug back to its former glory! based in St Helens Merseyside our team offer a wide range of restoration services which include high-quality paint finishes as well as engine rebuilds and complete overhauls
for well over 15 years we have been repairing and restoring Aircooled Volkswagens and have many satisfied and long-standing customers within the St Helens, Merseyside and even North West areas. We have restored cars and Split Screen vans but more often simply provide a full range of services and repairs to people who just like to have and use their classic Volkswagens on a daily basis.
At The FastFit Centre, we specialise in vehicle restorations working on Volkswagens from the earliest Split Window Beetle to the last ’79 Bay Window Van plus any other derivatives such as Karmann Ghias, Type 3s, Buggies, in fact, anything classic!
You can see our online portfolio of previous work we have carried out. It is not all “shiny paint jobs”, although there are some of those, we feel it is more useful for customers to see exactly what goes into their project before the paint is applied.
What We Do At The FastFit Centre
In general terms everything from a service to a full restoration. More specifically we offer:
Mechanical Repairs & Modifications
- Such as reconditioned engines, brake system overhaul, upgrading from drum to disc brakes, suspension modifications e.g. lowering, shock absorbers, tyres, exhausts, gearbox work etc.
- We offer a range of audio upgrades and sound systems that will enhance your Vw Beetle
- From a small scratch to a bare metal respray and underbody rust proofing.
- Insurance companies like to deal with a specialist because we can give precise quotations for parts as well as labour.
- Testing and MOT repair work.
- Including upgrades such as dynamo to alternator and 6 to 12-volt conversions.
- We have not yet found a Volkswagen we couldn’t restore to its former glory and we have taken on some serious rebuilds! That said serious restoration work involves a lot of time and is therefore costly. If this is the type of work you need then arrange a visit and have a look at what we do. Major bodywork can either be carried out in one go or, as many customers prefer, it can be done as a “rolling restoration” to spread the cost out and keep the vehicle on the road between planned periods of work.
Call the team today to get an idea on how we can help you 01744 808586
Classic VW Beetle > Restorations in: St Helens