Book Your Mechanic Now
Classic Camper Repair & Restoration: 01744 808586
For all your classic camper needs in the North West
The FastFit Centre has been dealing with classic camper repairs and restorations in the North West for many years now. Our friendly team know the likes of Type 2 split screen and bay windows inside out. Based in Merseyside, we have specialist facilities to offer repair and restoration services for classic camper vehicles, which makes us a well known classic vehicle restorer in the North West area.
The FastFit Centre specialises in all aspects of classic camper van repair and restoration from metal work and mechanical works, wiring and lighting right through to creating your dream interior. We offer everything from a routine service to an extensive restoration, no job is too small or too large for us... Our team even goes as far as saying they like a challenge!
We also recognise that you may wish to undertake much of the work yourself and just need a hand to do the bits that may present too much of a challenge for you. We can carry out minor repairs, upgrades and alterations, and also welcome rolling restorations, repairing your vehicle in stages to suit your budget and enable you to maintain use. We aim to offer you help in any way we can.
We offer service and repairs on classic campers such as:
- Volkswagen Type 2
- Volkswagen Type 25
- Bedford CF
- Ford Transits
- And many other types of classic campers
If you are not sure of your needs or could do with some advice, give us a call or, better still, visit us for a chat.
In the current economic climate, we know that you may not be able to commit to a big project straight away. That's why we offer staged projects. Essentially a pay as you go service for restorations.
Although we specialise in VWs, our team has experience of many makes of classic campers and we are always happy to discuss your needs. We also deal with VW Danbury & Mexico campervans.
Here are just some of the services we can offer you:
- Auto-electrical repairs
- Engine work
- Gearbox repairs
- Clutch repairs
- Complete bodywork restorations
- Canvas replacements
- Panel replacements
- Pop up roof repairs
- Colour matching
- Full restorations
- Panel beating
- MOT work
- Interior fit-outs
- Exterior enhancements
- We adopt modern and traditional metalworking tools and techniques. Using a combination of mig, tig and spot welding machines, along with traditional metalworking and hand tools to create high standard finish along with factory style repairs.
- With finishes that have won awards... Our full or part restorations are of the highest quality and standards. From restoration to a full custom build, we offer high-quality work at realistic, competitive prices.
Body & Paint
- Our fully equipped body shop can take on any type of work from show standard paintwork to localised repairs. We undertake all aspects of bodywork repair, from partial panel repairs to complete panel replacements and complete bodywork restorations. If required, we can strip a vehicle down to its basic form, ideal for complete refurbishments or treating excessive levels of rust.
- In addition to classic camper servicing and bodywork repairs, we have experienced paint sprayers to ensure your vehicle maintains its original colour. Whether we’re refinishing a single replacement panel or the entire bodywork of your camper, you can count on a quality paint finish that leaves your classic camper looking like new.
Call us today on:
@The FastFit Centre
230 Boundary Road
We see customers coming from all over the North West area for our quality classic camper repairs and restorations. Locations such as Manchester, Stockport, Wirral, Liverpool, Chester, Skelmersdale, Southport, St Helens, Frodsham, Blackpool, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Trafford, Oldham, Leigh and Lancashire.