Book Your Mechanic Now
If you are looking for an auto electrical repair to your vehicle, we can help
The FastFit Centre has been dealing with vehicle auto electrical repairs for well over 10 years now. In that time we have established a wealth of knowledge of the common problems faced by certain types of vehicles. We have a team of specialist auto-electricians who can assist with any make or model of vehicle. We also offer electrical installations to caravans, motorhomes and camper vans. If you are looking for a reliable vehicle auto-electrician, you are in the best possible place!
The Fastfit Centre has a small yet highly specialised team of auto-electricians with a combined knowledge and expertise of over 80 years!. Our team know older vehicles and modern vehicles alike having previously worked at main dealerships and other specialist companies rewiring commercial vehicles, fleet vehicles as well as the likes of catering trailers and even ice cream vans!
We know just how frustrating it can be when your vehicle refuses to start or when a warning symbol starts to flash on the dashboard. With our reliable, quick and efficient service, we're here to help you when you need us the most. Our FastFit Centre team are ready to assist you and your vehicle offering a collection, repair and delivery service should your vehicle be unable to be driven to us.
At The FastFit Centre, we hold the same diagnostics and fault finding equipment and technology as main dealers. Certainly, you can rely on us to assist you with any auto-electrical advice or repairs needed. Call a member of the Fastlane team who will be more than happy to assist you.
We offer auto electrical repairs to:
- Plant Machinery
Here are Just some of the vehicle makes we offer auto-electrical repairs to in Merseyside:
- Smart Car
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- Range Rover
Covering Merseyside and the surrounding areas, our auto-electrical specialists are ready to help you
With our wealth of experience, we specialise in the installation of high-quality car electrics and accessories.
If your vehicle requires a faulty part to be fixed, our auto-electrical technician team prides itself on offering a fast and efficient repair service meaning your vehicle will be back on the road as soon as possible. As well as offering auto-electrical repairs in Merseyside, we also offer dashcam installations, which include a full installation service of all your vehicle's witness cameras and road safety cameras.
Know your vehicle's warning symbols!
- Indicates illumination of rear fog lights.
Seat belt reminder
- This warning light is active as long as you haven’t fastened your seatbelts.
Brakes system alert light
- When your vehicle is running on a low brake fuel level, this light illuminates as a warning symbol.
Engine cooling system light
- This warning symbol illuminates when there is a possibility of your engine getting overheated. You need to stop the vehicle and avoid driving it until it has been inspected.
- The light informs the driver that a passenger airbag has been switched off manually.
- When the voltage level is below normal, this light comes on. You would require professional help in order to resolve this problem.
Open doors indicator
- As the name suggests, in case one of the doors (including the boot) is not shut properly, the light goes on.
- When illuminated, you will need to check transmission fluid level and engine coolant level.
Hazard warning light
- This light is activated when you need to indicate that there is a problem with your vehicle to other drivers.
Engine oil pressure warning
- When there is a loss of oil pressure, this warning symbol will come on.
Oil change reminder
- As the name suggests, this light is illuminated when you would require changing your oil in your engine.
ABS warning light
- The ABS warning light indicates there is a malfunction in your ABS braking system. Professional help is required as it might switch off other warning lights.
Power steering system
- This indicates a malfunction in your steering system.
Engine management light
- This light illuminates when the engine computer has limited power output. Professional help needs to be sought to correct the engine management system.
- This warning symbol illuminates along with other warning lights when there is any problem with your vehicle.
- This light comes on when one or more lights are not functioning properly.
- This light comes on when the All Wheel Drive system is activated.
Low fuel light
- When there is an urgent requirement of fuel, this light turns on.
- This symbol indicates a malfunction with the vehicle's electronic stability system.
Tyre pressure monitor
- In case of low air pressure or a sensor malfunction, the TPMS (TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) light comes on. If your vehicle doesn’t have the option to reset the light, you would require professional help.
Child safety lock
- Switch on this light to activate the child safety lock.
Rear window defrost
- You can switch on this light when you need to clear your window.
- You can switch on this light when you need to clear your front windscreen.
Cruise Control light
- This light comes on if you have activated the cruise system.
For diesel engines
- This light, found only on diesel vehicles, becomes illuminated when the engine’s glow plugs warm up. Do not start the engine until the light goes off.
Diesel exhaust fluid light
- This light turns on when your diesel exhaust fluid reservoir is low and will require a fluid top up.
- This light indicates that you would need to service your vehicle as the diesel exhaust particulate filter has malfunctioned.
If your vehicle's dash develops a new light, don't worry. Give us a call and be reassured that the Fastlane team at The FastFit Centre can help resolve your vehicle's issues. With our wide range of current diagnostics equipment, including DELPHI, Mercedes Star, Xentry, VAG-COM, Launch, Tech 2, Op Com, we can offer competitively priced expert services with prices guaranteed to be cheaper than those of main dealers.
Visit us today or give us a call. Our team of auto-electricians is ready to help you.
Our auto-electrical specialists can also supply and install; or simply install electrical goods you have purchased yourself, it's your choice.
Visit us today or give us a call!
230 Boundary Road