Book Your Mechanic Now
Prestige & Performance Car Repairs St Helens 01744 808586
If you are looking for a prestige or performance vehicle repair in St Helens you are in the best possible place
Our team at The FastFit Centre offer auto repairs on both prestige and performance vehicles. We are forever expanding our customer services making us second to none. All our technicians are main dealer trained to the highest of standards to ensure all work carried out is to the very best of standards. All our work comes with a minimum of 6 months warranty.
Prestige Car Repairs
- Unbeatable against main dealer prices
- Trained technicians on site
- All work guaranteed
- Vehicle repairs on all makes and models
- State of the art and spacious workshop based in St Helens
- Specialist diagnosis and programming
- Air conditioning servicing
- Parts and labour guaranteed
The FastFit Centre Difference
* Servicing and repairs while you wait
* No job considered too small or too big
* Collection and delivery service available
* All major Debit and Credit cards accepted
* Free Wi-Fi
Prestige & Performance Car Diagnostics
Every modern vehicle has numerous electronic systems that are controlled by individual computers. These computers may also be connected to each other by wiring that connects one or more electronic systems such as body control modules and ECU systems.
Should a fault occur with any of these electronic systems we have the same level of expertise and the latest up to date diagnostic and programming equipment as your local main dealer, which enables us to provide a dealer-level computer software solution.
The FastFit Centre offer a full fault code read and reset including.
- Full component activation
- ECU coding and programming
- Real-time reading of data and vehicle personalisation
Combined with our experienced technicians, we ensure we are more than capable of dealing with any problems that may occur with your vehicle.Our technicians can deal with the most complex electrical faults,
We are able to provide coding and programming of all control units, engine and immobilizer alignment, car key memory options, clearing adaption values, adjustment of engine control units, full accessory fitting and component activation, reading and resetting of fault codes and full live data.
Our software reprogramming capabilities will also allow us to fit aftermarket components and retrofit, extras such as iPod dock, Bluetooth connectivity etc, can be done with all the correct programming.
Routine Servicing To Your Prestige Or Performance Vehicle
When its time to get your vehicle serviced we are ready to help
At The FastFit Centre, we follow a strict service routine and we use check sheets to ensure that every car receives the same high-level quality of care.
A service on petrol and diesel engines can vary slightly, below are two examples of what The FastFit Centre will do on a basic oil service to a BMW 335i petrol and a 120d diesel.
A typical 335i service
* Engine oil service
* Change engine oil and oil filter
* Check function of handbrake and adjust if necessary
* Check horn, headlight flasher and hazard warning system
* Check instrument/indicator lighting, heater blower
* Check lighting system
* Seat belts: Check condition of webbing, function of winding mechanism, belt lock, seat belt buckle
* Tyres: Check tread depth, wear pattern, external condition and inflation pressure; correct inflation pressure if necessary
* Initialising Run Flat Indicator
* Battery: Check battery, recharge if necessary (additional charge)
* Steering oil reservoir check
* Check coolant level
* Wiper system for windscreen and headlights: Check washer fluid level and top up if necessary
* Brake lines and connections: Check for leaks, damage and check correct position
* Underbody including all visible parts: Check for damage, corrosion and leaks
* Steering components: Check for play, leaks, damage and wear
* Check road safety (test drive): Brakes, steering, shock absorbers, gearbox
* Resetting service display in acc. with factory specifications
* A microfilter service is carried out with each engine oil change
* Replace spark plugs
* Reset service display in acc. with factory specifications
* With every 3rd engine oil change Service carry out air filter element
A typical 120d service
- Engine oil service
- Change engine oil and oil filter
- Check function of handbrake
- Check horn, headlight flasher and hazard warning system
- Check instrument/indicator lighting, heater blower
- Check lighting system
- Seat belts: Check condition of webbing, function of winding mechanism, belt lock, seat belt buckle
- Check windscreen wiper and washer system
- Tyres: Check tread depth, wear pattern, external condition and inflation pressure
- Initialising Run Flat Indicator
- Battery: Check battery, recharge if necessary (additional charge)
- Steering oil reservoir check
- Check coolant level and concentration and top up if necessary
- Wiper system for windscreen and headlights: Check washer fluid level and top up if necessary
- Brake lines and connections: Check for leaks, damage and check correct position
- Underbody including all visible parts: Check for damage, corrosion and leaks
- Steering components: Check for play, leaks, damage and wear
- Check road safety (test drive): Brakes, steering, shock absorbers, gearbox
- Reset service display in acc. with factory specifications
- With every 3rd engine oil change Service fuel filter
- Fuel filter
- Replace air cleaner element (shorten change interval under dusty conditions)
- Reset service display in acc. with factory specifications
The FastFit Centre St Helens
We are a Prestige & Performance vehicle specialist covering all aspects of service and maintenance. We have vehicle technicians that are fully qualified ATA standards and are fully competent to cover all mechanical and diagnostic repairs your prestige or performance vehicle may need. We understand the importance of getting you back on the road, therefore if you are looking for top quality car servicing and repair in St Helens from a company you can trust, you’ve come to the right place.
We undertake every type of repair your prestige vehicle may need, from routine servicing, to major engine overhauls. No job is ever too large or too small for The FastFit Centre.
Our St Helens based Car Repair premises are of the same high standard as our workmanship and we take pride in standing out from the rest. We are big enough to deal with all of your vehicle service and repair requirements, but small enough to give personal attention and dedication to each and every customer.
Our waiting area is spacious with a modern feel, and on arrival, you will be greeted by one of our friendly experienced staff, who will discuss your requirements with you. All you have to do if you would like to wait for your vehicle is sit back and relax whilst enjoying a drink from our complimentary refreshments. We pride ourselves on being family friendly so if you need to bring the kids along while you get your car repaired that's absolutely no problem at all.
We understand that for some, it’s nice to be able to monitor the progress of your vehicle, and you will be able to do this from the comfort of your seat, as we have monitors in the reception area that are linked to each individual bay in our service centre. You will be able to see exactly what is being done to your car.
If for any reason your vehicle has to stay with us, we would like to reassure you that your vehicle is in safe hands, as our premises have been fitted with the latest security systems, which include internal and external monitored CCTV and alarm systems as well as ram guards.
Along with our diagnostic equipment and range of specialist tools to maintain and repair your vehicle, we give you the same level of dealership service at a fraction of the cost.
So if your vehicle is in need of a specialist prestige vehicle repair service in St Helens let us assure you we are the best you can get
Call a member of the team today or come down and see us
230 Boundary Road
Prestige & Performance > Service & Repairs in: St Helens