Book Your Mechanic Now
Any Make Any Model: Clutches Supplied & Fitted In Birchwood
For Rapid Clutch, Repairs Call Us On 01744 808586
If you are in Birchwood and you need a new clutch on your car we can help. We can collect your vehicle repair it and deliver it back to you in no time at all. With our in-house recovery truck, we can offer you a rapid collection service meaning your clutch will be repaired quickly and ultimately dropped back off to you fully repaired in no time at all...
If you your vehicle has lost drive due to a failed clutch, you are in the best possible place for a fast and efficient repair. At The FastFit Centre, we can repair any clutch to any make or model of vehicle. We offer a fast collection service so if your vehicle has lost drive due to a clutch that has failed rest assured we offer an under one roof complete clutch repair service in Birchwood. We offer a collection, repair and delivery service. If your car, van or even truck is in need of a new clutch give us a call today on 01744 808586
For fast and efficient clutch repairs in Birchwood look no Further. We offer a rapid repair service across all makes and models of vehicles meaning whatever part of your clutch has failed we can help. We offer a wide range of services that can see your vehicle back on the road in no time at all. At our Warrington clutch repair centre, we are located just outside of the town centre making us easily accessible via bus routes and train routes.
Clutch Repairs In Warrington Is Just A Phone Call Away!
Let us take care of everything. We have been fitting clutches for years in Birchwood. We use only replacement quality clutch parts for your vehicle. We have direct links with mainstream manufacturers meaning we pass great savings on to you as well as only quality parts.
We Offer Car, Van & HGV Clutch Repairs In Birchwood
At The FastFit Centre, we understand how frustrating it is to have any sort of issue with your vehicle, let alone a major one such as a slipping clutch. Our team of expert vehicle technicians have been performing vehicle repairs and clutch replacements for many years in the Birchwood area, as well as many other areas nationwide. We offer a complete replacement clutch service. as a supplier of replacement clutches we also offer clutch fitting and clutch component checks 6 days a week. We deal with many leading manufacturers as we are a recognised repair agent.
We Replace Clutches To All Makes And Models Of Vehicles In Birchwood Including:
- Smart Car
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- Range Rover
We Can Repair Clutches To
No matter what type of vehicle you own we can fully repair any type of clutch on any type of vehicle including flywheels, dual mass master cylinders and slave cylinders as well as concentric slave cylinders, pressure plates and thrust bearings. With our rapid clutch fitting services, we will see you back on the road in no time at all
Why We Don't Fit Remanufactured Clutches to your vehicle:
- Some garages & Clutch Repair Centres will fit re-manufactured clutches into your vehicle. these are not the quality you would want to see in your vehicle. these are prone to failure as the quality of the clutch itself and other needed components to make your clutch engage and disengage successfully such as the pressure plate and thrust bearing are of a low quality also. this means failure is imminent. Changing a clutch is a very labour orientated job which involves a substantial amount of man-hours. On this type of repair it can take up to a full day of labour depending on the type of vehicle, The FastFit Centres advice is that you should only fit an O.E specification clutch or clutch kit to your vehicle. It may at first seem more expensive but remember " You get what you pay for". The life expectancy of re-manufactured clutches is dramatically less than that of O.E specification Clutches meaning all the man-hours that were put in fitting the lesser quality clutch would need to be repeated and therefore a much more expensive repair in the long run and also more downtime with clutch failure. This is why The Service Centre only fit genuine O.E specification clutches and clutch parts.
Clutch Replacement And Repair Services In Birchwood
We can collect and deliver your vehicle if it has totally lost its drive with our in-house recovery service, just another reason why you should choose The FastFit Centre for your vehicles clutch repairs and clutch replacement in Birchwood.
unsure what your vehicles issue is?
- If you have an issue with your vehicle and you are unsure if it is the clutch or other clutch related components please don't hesitate to call us on Call us:01744808586 a member of our team will always do their best to narrow your issue down to give you guidance on what sort of a repair your vehicle may need.
What are the main symptoms of a clutch failing:
Difficulty to engage a gear:
- You will find it hard to get your vehicle into gear. This can be down to a number of things within the bell housing that has gone wrong and failed.
A constant crunching noise when engaging the gear:
- Very much like having difficulty engaging gear the issue is most commonly down to the clutch pressure plate but could also be release bearing of concentric slave cylinder if your vehicle has one fitted.
Inability to engage the gear at all:
- This could be down to a number of items and major damage could have been caused by the flywheel, Dual mass flywheel, or surrounding clutch plates
A constant juddering when pulling away from a stationary position:
- This most commonly is the pressure plate, this can be caused by a warped pressure plate or clutch plate that is falling apart
The engine revs increases when the throttle pedal is depressed, but speed does not increase as normal
- This is what is commonly called 'A slipping clutch' imagine a tyre that is bald..that is the same as a clutch acting in this manner. the friction plate on the clutch will have worn down to the point it cannot grip under load anymore
A pronounced constant burning smell when under throttle:
- This would be your friction plate. What we most commonly find when we get this issue in is another component such as a slave cylinder or thrust bearing has failed and is not releasing the clutch fully. this then causes damage to the friction plate and can overheat the pressure plate and warp it.
What gets changed?
Depending on the repair your vehicle needs we change components such as:
- The pressure plate
- Centre Plate
- Concentric slave
- Release bearing
- Dual Mass Flywheel
- Clutch cables
- Hydraulic pipes
if you need a replacement clutch in your vehicle in Birchwood, give our team a call or email we are on hand and ready to help.
Birchwood Clutch Repair And Clutch Replacement 01744 808586
Tips to prolong the life of your vehicle's clutch:
Don't rest your foot on the clutch pedal while driving.
- This will wear your clutch and cause friction
Never leave the car in gear with your foot on the clutch while stationary.
- This can cause wear on slave cylinders and thrust bearings
Limit the times that you hold the car on a hill by slipping the clutch.
- This causes strain and wear on your friction plate
Our Guarantee to you
We fit O.E specification clutches from reputable manufacturers that are completely guaranteed. Our guarantee is 2 yrs or 25000 miles whichever the sooner. We guarantee to offer you the most cost-effective repair service available. If your gearbox is also in need of repair we can also take care of that for you at our Birchwood Vehicle Repair Centre.
Whilst we replace your clutch in Birchwood why not visit one of the following attractions, Risley Moss, Birchwood Forest Park and Peel Hall Park are all great places to visit or of course you can venture into Warrington town centre which is full of great shops and great places to eat including Wetherspoons, Bombay 8, & The Grill On The Square. Of course, you could take a walk down the historic Bewsey Lock and Sankey Canal. Why not visit Gulliver's world where all the family can enjoy a day out in Warrington whilst we repair your vehicle's clutch. Warrington town hall, as well as Wollston Park and Sankey Valey Park, are just a few other great places to go whilst we repair your clutch.
For replacement clutches in Birchwood, call us or visit us:
The FastFIt Centre
230 Boundary Road