The FastFit Centre has been involved with Classic Cars Professionally for well over 15 years and has been based in the St Helens area throughout that time.
We offer a full spectrum of classic restoration services for your Range Rover from servicing through to bespoke modifications and original or reborn builds, most of our restorations have the body fully removed from the chassis once the bodyshell structure has been welded and is structurally sound. In some cases, this isn't needed.
If you have a classic Range Rover that needs a restoration or repair call our team today on 01744 808586
We can work on a monthly budget and can provide fixed price quotations for some areas so you have no nasty surprises.
We offer a wide range of services Including
- Engine Upgrades include 3.9, 4.2, 4.5/4.8 Hi-Torque, and GM LS3 430BHP brand new conversions with uprated 6-speed auto or * * Manual gearboxes (see the first 13 images on this page).
- Bodywork restoration with beautifully butt welded, dressed welding and inner panel replacement.
- Future Proofing' body shells to slow corrosion with modern two pack rubberised treatments and seam sealing
- Chassis and Bodyshell Repair and Protection processes.
- Braking and Handling Upgrades including 'Quick Racks' and Kingsley uprated 'Fast Road' suspension.
- Overhauling Air Suspension Systems in order to make them 100% reliable.
- Supply and fitting of the front and rear Chrome Bumpers.
- Upgrading lighting to LED headlamps or Xenon headlamp conversions.
- Veneered wood dash inserts in any colour inc Piano Black and Carbon Fibre.
- In-house body shop panel and shell painting to better than factory standard.
- Trim shop fitting headlining, retrimming in leather, Alcantara and in modern designs and repairing damaged trim.
- Custom 7J Tubeless Rostyle Wheels (remanufactured with a DOT approved rim - NOT banned)
- JL Audio systems, iPod and Telecoms Upgrades.
- Most restorations take between 4 and 8 months (depending upon the scope of the works). We request an initial deposit and
Our full restorations as detailed below are essentially new reborn cars built by our trained technicians. We take a rust free Range Rover bodyshell and remove every imperfection by preparing it totally by hand.
Once perfect, the bodyshell has all of the seams sealed and protected, the wheel arches rubberised (for protection and soundproofing) and is painted in acid etched primer prior to painting. We fully paint the bodyshell to a standard that would have economically been impossible at the factory.
We also prepare the chassis and the axles in the same way before all of the brand new drives, braking, motive and suspension parts are fitted to the rolling chassis - every single item is either refurbished or replaced. Once complete we then refit the bodyshell and start to build up the car using perfectly straightened body panels, perfectly straight rust free doors.
How to find us?
If you are heading from the town centre simply follow Eccleston street to the traffic lights and turn Left at the Nags head Building and we are located just on the right across the road from Farmfoods on Boundary Road.
If you are coming from Prescot its best to go straight down Prescot road until you get to the Eccleston Arms Bar & Grill follow-on to the traffic lights and turn left. carry on down past Morrisons and you will find us just on the Left we are well advertised so don't worry you won't miss us.
Or of course, you could put us into your Satnav.
230 Boundary Road
Whilst we restore your Classic Range Rover why not visit one of the following attractions in St Helens. The Heart Of Glass in St Helens is a great place to visit. Why not visit Carr Mill Dam which is a great family friendly area offering stunning views and fantastic walks. Why not visit the World Of Glass in St Helens or the town centre is full of great shops and places to grab a bite to eat such as balti Spice, Shere Khan or of course Nandos. After your meal why not grab a movie in Cineworld or perhaps a visit to Duke Street to visit one of the local bars in St Helens Maybe a walk around Taylor Park.
Classic Range Rover > Restorations in: St Helens