Book Your Mechanic Now
Auto Electrical Repairs Eccleston : 01744 808586
If you are looking for an auto electrical repair on your vehicle in Eccleston, we can help
The FastFit Centre has been dealing with vehicle auto electrical repairs for well over 10 years now. In that time we have established a massive knowledge of different vehicle types and common problems. We deal with any make and model and also offer towbar fitting. We also offer electrical installation to caravans, motorhomes and camper vans. If you are looking for a reliable vehicle auto electrician, you are in the best possible place.
The Fastfit Centre has a team with a combined knowledge and experience of over 80 years!. Our team know older vehicles and modern vehicles alike having rewired the likes of catering trailers and even ice cream vans! As we have fully trained auto electricians with well over 10 years of experience behind us as a company we can provide the highest technical support. Offering Local vehicle electricians in St Helens we are your one-stop shop for all types of auto electrical repairs across any make or model.
We know just how frustrating it can be when your car refuses to start or when a warning symbol starts to flash on the dashboard. But with our reliable, quick and efficient service, we're here to help you when you need us the most. Our FastFit Centre team are ready to assist you and your vehicle offering a collection, repair & delivery service should your vehicle be unable to drive into us.
Rather than relying on main dealers, we hold the same diagnostics and fault finding auto electrical equipment as them, so you can rely on us instead. Call our friendly team who are more than happy to assist you with any auto electrical vehicle repairs you may need in Eccleston.
In Eccleston we offer auto electrical repairs to
Here are Just some of the vehicle makes we offer auto electrical repairs to in Eccleston
- Smart Car
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- Range Rover
Covering Eccleston and the surrounding areas, Our auto electrical specialists are ready to help you
With our wealth of experience, we specialise in the installation of high quality, car electrics and accessories.
In case your car requires a faulty part to be fixed, our auto electrical mechanics efficiently repair your vehicle for you in no time. as well as offering auto electrical repairs in Eccleston we also offer dashcam installations, offering a full installation service of all your vehicles witness cams and road safety cameras.
Know your vehicles warning symbols
Your vehicle has a series of warning symbols installed to your car. Commonly part of your vehicles ECU and CAN-Bus system these systems are designed to stop your vehicle from obtaining serious damage if a component fails.
- Indicates illumination of rear fog lights.
Seat Belt Reminder
- This warning light is active as long as you haven’t fastened your seatbelts.
Brakes System alert light
- When your vehicle is running on a low brake fuel level, this light illuminates as a warning symbol.
Engine cooling system light
- This warning symbol illuminates when there is a possibility of your engine getting overheated. You need to stop the vehicle and avoid driving it until it has been inspected at.
- The light informs the driver that a passenger airbag has been switched off manually.
- When the voltage level is below normal, this light comes on. You would require professional help in order to resolve this problem.
Open doors indicator
- As the name suggests, in case one of the doors (including the hood) is not shut properly, the light goes on.
- When illuminated, you will need to check transmission fluid level and engine coolant level.
Hazard warning lights
- This light is activated when you need to indicate that there is a problem with your vehicle to other drivers.
Engine oil pressure warning
- When there is a loss of oil pressure, this warning symbol will come on.
Oil Change Reminder
- As the name suggests, this light is illuminated when you would require changing your oil in your engine.
ABS Warning Light
- The ABS warning light indicates there is a malfunction in your ABS braking system. Professional help is required as it might switch off other warning lights.
Power Steering system
- This indicates a malfunction in your steering system.
Engine Management Light
- This light illuminated when the engine computer has limited power output. Professional help needs to be sought to correct the engine management system.
- This warning symbol illuminates along with other warning lights when there is any problem with your vehicle.
- This light comes on when one or more lights are not functioning properly.
- This light comes on when the All Wheel Drive system is activated.
Low fuel light
- When there is an urgent requirement of fuel, this light turns on.
- This symbol indicates a malfunction with the vehicle's electronic stability system.
Tyre Pressure Monitor
- In case of low air pressure or a sensor malfunction, the TPMS (TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) light comes on. If your vehicle doesn’t have the option to rest the light, you would require professional help.
Child safety lock
- Switch on this light to activate child safety lock.
Rear window defrost
- You can switch on this light when you need to clear your window.
- You can switch on this light when you need to clear your front windscreen.
Cruise Control light
- This light comes on if you have activated the cruise system.
For Diesel Engines
- This light, found only on diesel vehicles, becomes illuminated when the engine’s glow plugs warm up. Do not start the engine until the light goes off.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid Light
- This light turns on when your diesel exhaust fluid reservoir is low and will require a fluid top up.
- This light indicates that you would need to service your vehicle as the diesel exhaust particulate filter has malfunctioned.
Our auto electrical Specialists can also supply and install or simply install electrical goods you have purchased yourself, it's your choice.
Visit us today or give us a call. Our team are ready to help you.
230 Boundary Road
Whilst our auto electrical mechanics repair your vehicle in Eccleston why not visit one of the following attractions, Carr Mill Dam is a great family friendly area offering stunning views and fantastic walks, Why not visit the World Of Glass in St Helens, the town centre is full of great shops such as Nandos and Cineworld Perhaps a visit to Duke Street in St Helens with its great restaurants and bar scene maybe a walk around Tailor Park or Shirdley Park, or why not grab a bite to eat in one of the many bars and restaurants located in other areas of St Helens. Our auto electricians can fix and fully repair any type of vehicle in Eccleston. So why not visit the attractions listed and leave your car in the capable hands of our auto electrical repair mechanics.
Auto Electrical Repairs in: Eccleston
, St Helens